"Whatsoever your hand findeth to do..."

Writing has always been fun for me. As a child I spent summer days "researching" topics and filling notebooks with trivia I found in my reading. As a student, writing was not a chore. As an teacher, writing gave me an avenue of expression that needed to be released. As an adult, writing gives me an opportunity to share the ups and downs of life and the wonders of the "Giver of Life." I hope you enjoy the view.

Monday, October 11, 2010

The View from the Front Porch today

It is a beautiful, sunny day here in my part of Virginia.  It started out as a cool morning, but has gradually gotten warmer.  I am testing the waters with this blog.  Must use my writing talent, and want to use it well.  Some postings will be silly I am sure, others will be serious.  I hope I can clearly project my view from where I am sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment